Scarlett Johannson: ‘you’re an actor, it doesn’t mean you’re not entitled to privacy’



Why is it important to protect your privacy particularly when it comes to illegal acts to try and breach it?
I think the question is sort of redundant. Who doesn’t want to protect their own privacy?

Just because you’re in the spotlight or just because you’re an actor or make films doesn’t mean that you’re not entitled to your own personal privacy.

No matter what the context, when that is sieged in some way it feels unjust, it feels wrong. I’ve gotten that response from many people that I’ve met now. They say ‘how do you deal with the invasion of privacy?’

I don’t know. To me it’s an adjustment. There are certainly instances I think where you give a lot of yourself, finally you just kind of put your foot down and say ‘wait, I’m taking it back.’

Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.