'I love my womanly curves' Miley Cyrus fights back after fat jibes



Miley Cyrus is totally sick of being attacked for her curvy bod, and she wants the world to know it!
The 18-year-old came under fire recently after showing off a few extra kilos on her tiny frame but she's staying strong, determined to be a positive role model for all her tweeny fans.

The body-proud star posted a photo of an emaciated woman on her Twitter feed recently, followed by a post that read: 'By girls calling me fat, this is what you're doing to other people.'

'I don't want to be shaped like a girl. I LOVE being shaped like a WOMAN & trust me ladies your man won't mind either ;),' she wrote.

Miley's 'body love' tweets

Miley also posted a pic of the fabulously buxom Marilyn Monroe with the caption: 'Proof that you can be adored by thousands of men even when your thighs touch.'
You go girl!

We reckon this much body love is super mature coming from an 18-year-old…as long as Miley doesn't undo all the good work with a crash diet anytime soon.

Get updates by Following us on Twitter and Digg to keep yourself updated on all the latest news.